POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Test version of POVWIN version 3.62 available : Re: Test version of POVWIN version 3.62 available Server Time
17 May 2024 17:31:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test version of POVWIN version 3.62 available
From: BobH
Date: 26 May 2009 11:44:23
Message: <4a1c0e57@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
message news:4a1bcd68$1@news.povray.org...

> I've updated this to RC2, which includes splitting the binaries and text
> files dirs.
>
>    http://www.povray.org/temp/POVWin-v3.62-RC2.msi
>
> Scenes, INI files, etc, will be installed to "My Documents\POV-Ray\v3.6"
> (or the equivalent).

Wow, that was fast! A tremendous thank you from me to you. So much better
this way.

Guess I'm going to be removing 3.6.1c after I check this new one awhile,
MegaPOV, etc.

Hmmm. Some tidying up to do in that first install location, the uninstall
left renders in there because I didn't change from default file output.  : )

Bob